Are your add-ons e10s compatible?
To test an add-on:
- Install Firefox Nightly.
- Install the add-on you would like to test.
- e10s is disabled by default. Confirm that the add-on works in Firefox Nightly as expected before enabling e10s.
- Now enable e10s by setting the about:config pref browser.tabs.remote.autostart to true.
- Restart Firefox Nightly. When e10s is enabled, Firefox's tab titles will be underlined.
- Confirm that the add-on still works as expected with e10s.
- If you would like to disable e10s, reset the about:config pref browser.tabs.remote.autostart to false and restart Firefox.
If the add-on works as expected, click the add-on's "it works" link below to tell Mozilla!
If the add-on does not work as expected with e10s, click the add-on's "Report bug" link below. Please include a description of what you expected to happen, what actually happened, and steps to reproduce the problem.